In 2004, three chartered psychologists founded Real Training. They understood that accessible and flexible learning did not always make the best use of digital technologies and were determined to make a real difference. Thirteen years later, Real Training has become the UK’s leading provider of distance learning, face-to-face training and consultancy to SEND professionals. They’ve trained thousands of education professionals to give vulnerable learners the best chance of success.
Real Training provides:
- Masters, PGDips and PGCerts in SEND, validated by Middlesex University.
- Leading Inclusive Education MA, jointly developed, delivered and assessed with Middlesex University.
- Professional qualifications in assessment (CCET, CPT3A and NASENCO).
- E-learning consultancy and technology to clients and partners, including Pearson Education, Swiss Cottage School, Camden Council, NASEN, Middlesex University and the National College for Teaching and Leadership.
- Bespoke training to individuals, local authorities (LAs) and across the world.
- Psychological services to individuals, schools and LAs.
To find out more, pop over to stand B9.
NB: Real Training and Real Psychology are part of Real Group.Visit our site