Swalcliffe Park School
By way of an introduction it may help you to know the following:
- Swalcliffe Park is a residential and day school for boys with Autism.
- All our students are aged between 11 and 19 and have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) – mainly Asperger Syndrome.
- Many have additional needs associated with other diagnoses e.g. ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia or Specific Language Impairment
- We are a Non-Maintained Special School (NMSS) with charitable status, located in the Oxfordshire village of Swalcliffe, near Banbury.
- All places are funded by Local Authorities from across the UK either for a full 52 weeks or for a 38 week school year on a day, two weekly or termly boarding basis.
- We accept referrals and admit new students throughout the year.