The Autism Show is the largest gathering of the autism community in the UK.
In London you can get in front of an expected audience of over 4,000 parents, carers and professionals in education, healthcare and local authorities, who deal with autism on a daily basis.
If you also choose to exhibit in Birmingham and Manchester you will be able to access an expected combined audience of over 10,000 visitors from across the national autism community.
By exhibiting you will be able to:
- Get face to face with an expected combined audience of over 10,000 parents, carers and professionals from across the national autism community by exhibiting in London, Birmingham and Manchester
- Geographically target your marketing by exhibiting in either the South, Midlands or North of the country
- Meet key decision makers and influencers from local authorities
- Generate sales and referrals
- Develop new leads and contacts
- Grow your brand awareness in the pre-show marketing campaign as well as onsite
- Use the event as a platform to launch new products or services
- Increase traffic to your website
- Gain immediate customer feedback
We run a highly targeted marketing campaign worth in excess of £100K and with a reach of over 1 million people. The campaign includes:
Direct mail – a highly targeted DM campaign to over 70,000 parents, carers, and professionals
E-marketing – a highly targeted and comprehensive e-marketing campaign to over 120,000 email addresses of parents, carers and professionals
Specialist advertising and inserts – online and offline advertising within specialist autism and SEN media as well as the membership magazines and journals of professional organisations. A combined readership in excess of 450,000
Targeted promotion through NAS regional branches and events – monthly e-marketing to the NAS’s 100 regional branches and promotion to end users through their services. The event is also promoted to delegates at the NAS annual professional conference and other regional events
Partner and exhibitor promotion – direct mail, e-marketing, and online and offline advertising via exhibitors, sponsors and partner organisations including the NAS which receives 1.2 million unique users to its website per annum
Click here to download a PDF of last year’s visitor demographics.
Click here to download a PDF of the floor plan.
All stands include shell scheme, carpet, cleaning, and entry into the official show guide.
Stands in London are charged at £410 per sqm plus VAT
Stands in Birmingham are charged at £390 per sqm plus VAT
Stands in Manchester are charged at £390 per sqm plus VAT
Exhibit at two events and receive a 10% stand discount off the lowest priced event. Exhibit at three events and receive a further 20% stand discount off the lowest priced event.
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available to enhance your presence both before and during the event. We can also create bespoke packages based around your needs.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please email email@example.com or call 020 8882 0629.